these sagg's are fiesty lol by M.A.M :)



"An Orgasmic Revenge"
its so hard to trust
and since i dont know love
this should come soo easily
to ignore you...you and you and you
just play like you dont exist
but only i wont be playing around
and it feels so good to have these males in the cusps of  my footstep
beneath my feet
making them feel lower
than they have made their previous lover feel
because i guess hurt is an emotion that we all must feel
and if i've suffered from it before
than your ass is guaranteed to suffer more
intensified hurt to the merciless
the ones who care less
about how they treat a females precious fragile soul
my goal is to make you feel
like me
in the prime of my insecurity
and my fucking depression
temporary
but you'll feel like its a lifetime of pain
and this way
you'll know
not to toy around
with the likes of me. =]

No comments: