via BrodyLang Lang

"Voids and Emptyvoidness" 
Today when i was walking to work 
i thought about how empty i felt. 
i felt empty and its an emptiness i feel very often
and that void does not come from lonlieness bc i love being with me 
but its something that i've never been able to explain quite vehemently
all i know is that god can help free this of me
how silly of me
to think that it could happen so freely and easily
and all i know is that god knows
this void and what it is
but i dont quite get it
but when i get the message recorded on my life's memo pad
telling me exactly what it is i need to persue
then maybe that's when i'll be full
after im finished and through coming for you
and even though i cant identify you
soon i'll meet you face to face
in that mutual place 
where god will present you to me
and i'll see what i've been missing
and after confronting you 
that void will be filled
whatever you are
whoever you are

No comments: