By: M.A.M :)

"Wet Dreams and Realities"
I have dreams of you
bursting through my cherry's seams
and it all seems to feel right
dreams in which I've drowned
in from frequent memories
and nightscapes
where we play
aimlessly aiming
into me, my nails find
refuge in your back
sinking deep
so deep
even our screams feel those seams
"pain is pleasure" you said
so pleasure me deeply
I want to make you not
want to leave me
wet dreams that leave me
moist in secret places
secreting from places
the ones that never see your faces
parts of privacy
you're driving me
to want to indulge
in all that's new
and I'm only going there if Im with you
because no one else knows, quite frankly,
how to do..what you do to make me feel soooo
new
telling you to stop
knowing I want more
as I scream more and moan making your
blood vessel soar into a position that signifies it's ready
and I steadily take my hand and caress it away wishing inside me I could tuck it away
and are these really a
virgin's words??! I dont know what to say
I dont know how to feel
but this temptation is real
and this indulgence I feel
too many thoughts to keep sealed
so many truths are revealed
all in our body's communication
I feel the vibe-brations
as we come to a calm
only to realize we're gone too far over our heads
knowing that temptation has lead us to want more from one another
temptation from each other
and through all the lust's hype
It feels soo good to know
that you would never travel and further in distance
unless you had my permission.

No comments: