love

filled with compassion
sensual kisses
seeing it every morning
when i open my eyes
no tears to count on
no hurt to be blamed
shame long gone
God filling my entire being
I love you
I do not know a greater love
so caring,
forgiving
our conversations can be stressful and tumultuous at times
but I wouldnt trade you for anything
The greatest love their is..
the love of self
being so self-indulged and preparing your future
by yourself
feels so refreshing
don't need to rely on anyone
holding yourself out
and picking yourself back up
being alone has never felt so good
waking up everyday to that beautiful smile of yours
L O V E
the first time i experienced it
with myself
and I LOVE IT
i recommend you to do the same
just talk to yourself re-learn about yourself,
what makes you happy?
what times are you at your best?
Its such a good feeling
Continually I thank the lord everyday for it.
It shall only increase from here.

No comments: