Tangent

"my mind doesn't work like most
it goes on random tangents" L.I.S.
And the journey is beautifully deterred
by others
but deeply by me
and the moments when I don't wanna leave
but I need to
"don't BE yourself"
"don't ACT a fool"
and see if I won't find out
the mind is something thats scary at times
how much power I have to use it to the best of my ability
and scar along the way
if it hasn't happened already
so the tangent continues
with grace and ease
as things slowly begin to decipher
and the "bad" people
weed themselves out
with no outside help
my mother always said "...thy will meet themselves there"
so maybe the tangent of their lives is still at a roadblock
and I refuse to be held back by emotional accidents
and heartbreak highways
but everyones tangent is different

No comments: